Today is National sibling day so I LOVE YOU GUYS. You da bomb!!! @amiperfection @ksb_270 #tbt #nationalsiblingday #family
- Fruit: strawberry, banana, blackberry, blueberry, mango, apple, raspberry, avocado, pear, acai, pineapple
- Healthy fats: avocado, nut butters, flax seed oil
- Proteins: silken tofu, soy yogurt, almond butter, cashew butter, peanut butter
- Liquids: coconut water, coconut milk, soy/almond/hemp/rice/oat milk
- Veggies: spinach, kale, chard, carrots, sprouts, arugula
- Extras: protein powder, chia seeds, flax seed meal, flax seed oil, wheat germ, green super food powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder, ginger, parsley, mint
I’m trying to eat smoothies for breakfast so I thought I’d share some stuff I’m finding.
Transformed a $1 frame with some mosiac glass pieces I got at value village. #diy #pictureframe #craft #colourful
This duvet cover, featured at Not on the High Street, comes with its own pack of 8 wash-out doodle colour pens, so you can jot down late-night thoughts, draw a masterpiece, write a story or leave a message – then wash your duvet cover for a totally fresh start all over again!
Give it to me
excuse me what
Boyfriend let me sleep in and cleaned up so much and made me breakfast! Also he let me pick the movie we are watching. Sooo lucky :) im gonna make him peanut butter cookies later!
Vegan restaurants are the best restaurants #vegan #vegatarian #lomahouse #edmonton #currytofu #currysoup
My boyfriend is wonderful. He did the laundry today and tidied up. And did the dishes! I love when I come home to unexpected surprises :)
Waiting for test results for my boyfriend. I hope it’s just a stomach bug but we will see. And just got bad news about my grandma who has been in the hospital. Hopefully the letter I wrote her today reaches her. Too many emotions for one day. I’m just gonna shut down for a bit.